|Round 1||March 13||Mac Park|
|Round 2||April 17||Tentative(Mac/OMC)|
|Round 3||May 29||JRP|
|Round 4||June 26||Mac Park|
|ROund 5||July 17th||OMC|
|LOTW USAir||Aug 5-7||Shawano, WI|
|Round 6||Aug 28th||JRP|
|Round 7||Sept 18||OMC|
|Round 8||Oct 23||Mac|
The schedule for the 2015 race season has been posted.
A general timeline of the day is below. Please keep in mind we do not have definte times for each part of the day because things happen and we try to be flexiable for the riders.
- Gates open at 8a
- Pay for your raceday and register at the tower
- Get your bike teched and approved by Fred
- Practice laps for each race group run throughout the morning
- We then announce when qualifying has started and which class is up. You run laps around the track to get your time recorded, take a rest and then we call you one more time.
- We break for lunch after the times are recorded
- We start the real racing, getting gridded up by Fred and doing a standing start.
- After all classes have ran 2 heats, the results are posted and awards are given!